Welcome!

Welcome! We have quite a collection of images taken for pleasure (on our travels and photo-walkabouts) or on assignments that have nothing to do with our usual concerts or weddings... (As professional, full-time photographers, this is to be expected, right?! ;) This will be the new home for those images! We are slowly populating this new blog with travels and events, in no particular order. So roam through, enjoy and feel free to contact either of us if you'd like to purchase prints!

~ Alice & Josh (images@MoscaPhoto.com)

Visit our other homes on the web:

Search Within Our Blogs:

1.08.2011

Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm. Gorgeous!



Its only January, I know, but I wanted to post a few images from the last time I took a trip to this gorgeous farm, to prepare readers for a visit to it, once the blooms are bright and beautiful! Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm is in the Molalla Oregon area (about one hour south of Portland) and it will open to the public around mid-March.

It is one of the places I absolutely LOVE for photography. Colorful, groomed, beautiful, and perfect for a fun stroll with the family or for a portrait/engagement shoot with us, too! During the week, the entrane fee is $5 for a car load, while it jumps up to $10 during the weekend. I would say that if we were to venture out there for a shoot, we should try to schedule it for a week day. Less people around and more room to play for us! :)

Here are some images I took last March 2010 with the full collection on our Flickr gallery.

~ Alice (& Josh)






This is me :) I set my camera on a pile of buckets and let the timer snap the shutter. Since I went there on my own, I needed to have at least one photo showing the prospective of the acres of flowers with a person in the foreground. I just love it there!



This is the hazelnut grove that is part of the tulip farm, towards the back, at the very edge of the flowery fields. What a perfectly symmetric place for gorgeous photos! 







Thanks for looking! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment



Thank you for taking the time to read our blog posts and to leave comments.




We really appreciate your friendship and your interest and hope to be of photographic service should you need any.




~ Alice & Josh ~




Alice@MoscaPhoto.com